- Submission entries are limited to artists residing within the Puget Sound area.
- artEAST Exhibitions reserves the unconditional right to review all submission materials and to accept some, all, or none of an artist’s body of work.
- artEAST Exhibitions also reserves the right to refuse display of any artwork that is significantly different from the art that was accepted from the submission JPEG.
- For juried shows, artists will receive selection notices by email within 2 weeks following the call deadline.
- artEAST is an artist collective: participating artists are required to help with certain aspects of the show. Look for a list of volunteer jobs emailed from your curator.
- A signed release form (artEAST Exhibitions Release Form or Blakely Hall Exhibitions Release Form) and a signed Artist Inventory List must be turned in with your art on intake day or your art will not be displayed.
- A current year’s W-9 Form must be on file at artEAST, OR turned in with your art, for you to be paid your sales proceeds.
- Exhibition sales will be handled by retail gallery staff w/artist proceeds checks disbursed 45 days post-show by artEAST.
- artEAST is a non-profit organization. A 35% commission will be taken on all artEAST Exhibition sales.
- ALL art will remain on display through the end of the exhibition. The holiday show is an exception.
- Sold art may be claimed by customers at the artEAST retail gallery with a paid sales receipt upon or after the de-install date.
- All art must be removed from the exhibition within 15 days of de-install date or it becomes artEAST property.
↑ Return to Exhibitions
Exhibition Guidelines and Expectations
Permanent link to this article: http://arteast.org/exhibitions/gallery-guidelines-and-expectations/