- Submission entries are limited to artists residing within the Puget Sound area.
- The Gallery reserves the unconditional right to review all submission materials and to accept some, all, or none of an artist’s body of work.
- The Gallery also reserves the right to refuse display of any artwork that is significantly different from the art that was accepted from the submission JPEG.
- For Juried shows, artists will receive selection notices by email within 2 weeks following a Call’s deadline.
- artEAST is an artist collective and as such, participating artists will be required to help with certain aspects of the show through your Curator’s Volunteer Job signup email.
- A signed Gallery Release Form and a signed Artist Inventory List must be turned in with your art on intake day or your art will not be displayed.
- A current year’s W-9 Form must be on file at artEAST, OR turned in w/ your art, for you to be paid your sales proceeds.
- Gallery sales will be handled by Gallery staff w/artist proceeds checks disbursed 45 days post-show by artEAST.
- artEAST is a non-profit organization. A 35% commission will be taken on all Gallery Sales.
- ALL art will remain on display in the Gallery through the end of the exhibition. The holiday show is an exception.
- Sold art may be claimed by customer at the Gallery w/ a paid sales receipt upon or after the de-install date.
- All exhibition art must be removed from Gallery within 15 days of de-install date or it becomes Gallery property.
↑ Return to Exhibitions
Guidelines and Expectations
Permanent link to this article: http://arteast.org/exhibitions/gallery-guidelines-and-expectations/