Volunteer Position: 5–6 Hours/Month
Manage summer family arts programs (listed below). Four of these free family Art-Together Time programs are currently planned and funded. Sound like you? If you can help with this position, please email email@example.com.
Coordinate with participating artists and student volunteers to host 4 free summer arts events targeted to families. Develop supply lists and procure art materials. Work with artEAST members and student volunteers to staff the events. Coordinate with City of Issaquah, Downtown Issaquah Association, Issaquah Arts Commission and other event partners. Work with artEAST marketing team and City of Issaquah to promote the events.
- Organization and communication skills.
- Summer availability at event time.
Split between your home, the artEAST office, and the community events (below)
Variable time commitment for planning and coordination. Approximately 5-6 hours a month May – August, as follows:
- Friday, July 5 ArtWalk, 5pm – 8pm Kids Painting in Art Alley
- Tuesday, July 30 5pm – 9pm Envision the Music: Paint Dancing at Concerts on the Green
- Tuesday, July 30 10am – 2pm The Art of Silliness: Imaginary Creatures Drawing Camp with guest artist Carla Sonheim
- Friday, August 2 ArtWalk, 5pm – 8pm Menagerie Masquerade in artEAST Art Alley: Animal Masks with Recycled Materials