By joining artEAST, you become part of an organization that is striving to make art an integral part of our community. The opportunity to network with artists and art lovers is limitless. Your annual membership contribution is vital for supporting our ongoing programs and art center.
We have several annual membership options, depending on your involvement in the arts.Review our membership levels and benefits below, then please join us! If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer several levels of annual membership. Membership is valid through December 31 and can be renewed annually. Choose the option that suits your situation best:
Anyone can join our organization for just $50 per year and receive the benefits listed below.
Couples with children under 18 might want to take advantage of this level of membership, at $75 per year.
Over 18? Attending school? Join at this level, $25 per year, to receive all membership benefits.
Benefits for Members
All members enjoy the following advantages. You’ll be able to:
- Take artEAST workshops at member prices
- Receive discounts at partner stores in the local area (details below)
- Attend special events and member-only preview nights. Be first to see & buy the latest art and meet new artists!
- Attend exhibition opening receptions: enjoy refreshments and chat with the artists and curators
- Participate in salon programs, professional development events, and membership meetings
- Stay current on art & news through our newsletter and social networking tools.
- Use our email list service to share & communicate with other artEAST members, subject to these guidelines
- Have your own listing on our website, like these members
- Participate in member exhibitions and special sales events
- Learn about public calls for art and grant opportunities in the greater Seattle area
- Teach art-related workshops, or propose a new one!
- Borrow our display grids or tent (when available)
Partner Stores Offering Local Discounts
Members presenting a current class registration receipt will receive a 10% student discount from:
- Daniel Smith stores, for art supplies
- Artist & Craftsman in Seattle
- Aaron Brothers Art & Framing (free Campus Card)
- Dick Blick / Utrecht stores art supplies (free Blick Card)
- Bellevue Art Museum (student & group discount)
If you, or someone you know, could use financial assistance with membership or other fees, you can apply for help via the Harvey Fund, set up so that more of our community can participate in art.