Saturday, April 22, 2017, 6 pm
Pickering Barn, 1730 10th Ave NW, Issaquah
Swirl offers a silent auction with many stunning visual art pieces, creative experiences that pair winning bidders with our featured artists, a live auction full of even more beautiful artwork crafted by our talented artists and even more experiences, a fundraiser session, and a thrilling Dessert Dash. This will truly be a Wildly Creative night! Thanks to Seattle-based chef Lisa Dupar, it will also be wildly delicious!
Swirl gives us an opportunity to both celebrate and invigorate artEAST. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit with a mission to create a vibrant and enduring visual arts community through creating, teaching, learning, exhibiting, selling, and gathering to support artists and the community. This annual event is about supporting artEAST, our community of artists and friends of the visual arts, and about ensuring we have a place for creativity and culture. With your help we will continue to be be a catalyst for visual arts in our community.
Ways to Participate
There are several ways you can contribute to this event’s success:
- Join us as a guest! Individual gala tickets are $125, and full tables with seating for 8 are available at $1000.
- Become an event sponsor. Sponsors receive recognition at all of our events, on our homepage, newsletters, and in our email and social media communications. Your support shows fellow community members that you know the value of having the visual arts in our community. Full information on sponsorship levels, benefits, and advertising through our program can be found here.
- Volunteer! As a non-profit, the heart of our organization is our volunteers and your time is greatly appreciated. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re available to help make this even run smoothly.
- Donate! Restaurant gift certificates, airline tickets, vacation home stays, hotel vouchers, intimate dinners, fun experiences — these are just some the examples of items we can package and offer in our auction, and we are open to your wildly creative ideas. Our donation deadline is April 1st. If you would love to donate, please contact our Executive Director Carla Villar (email email@example.com) or call us at (425) 392-3191. Please include a completed procurement form with your donated items.
To get to Pickering Barn, 1730 10th Ave NW in Issaquah via I-90:
- Take exit 15 (WA-900E/17th Ave NW).
- Turn onto 17th Ave NW towards Sammamish.
- Continue on 17th Ave NW to NW Sammamish Rd.
- Turn right on NW Sammamish Rd.
- Turn right on 11th Ave NW.
- Turn left on Lake Dr.
- Turn left on 10th Ave NW. Follow signs for parking.
Thanks to our Sponsors
A special thanks to our sponsors who have already pledged their support.
Shelter Holdings, Inc.
We would also like to thank the City of Issaquah.
artEAST is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization # 20-2462207