artEAST Member Call for Juried Art
artEAST Members Juried Holiday Show
Exhibition: November 17, 2016–January 5, 2017
Submissions Due: September 18, 2016
This exhibition is an opportunity for artEAST members to show and sell their latest creations! All current artEAST members are invited to submit work to the jury for this exhibition.
- This call is open to all mediums, both 2 and 3 dimensional artwork. No ornaments, cards or similar holiday small items. (While the exhibit is on display over the holidays this is NOT a Holiday themed show.)
- Due to the limited amount of space, and to accept as many artists as possible for the exhibit, the maximum finished dimensions allowed for 2D art are 9″ x 12″ or 10 x 10″, including frame. These are the largest outside dimensions allowed, pieces smaller than these dimensions are acceptable. 3D submissions must fit easily inside a 12 in.² glass cube for display.
- Artists may submit up to 3 pieces of art for the jury. Please note that not all accepted art will be displayed at all times during the exhibition. We will be rotating art as pieces are sold.
- Items submitted for consideration must be the items that will be in the show, if accepted.
Deadline for jury submission: Sunday, September 18, 2016, midnight
Notification Date: Sunday, October 2, 2016
Deadline to Drop Off accepted artwork: Sunday, November 6, 2016, 5pm
Exhibition Dates: Thursday, November 17, 2016 – Thursday, January 5, 2017
- All 2-D work must be framed OR gallery wrapped canvas and wired ready to hang (no sawtooth hangers).
- Artists are responsible for physical delivery of their accepted artwork(s) by the deadline, and pickup of any unsold artwork at end of the exhibition.
- A signed Exhibitions Release form and completed Artist Inventory must be presented with your work when dropped off at artEAST.
- A current W-9 form must be on file for you to be paid sales proceeds 45 days post event.
- All sales will go through the artEAST Gallery sales desk.
- A 35% commission fee will be taken on all exhibition sales.
To apply to the exhibition
Interested artists should send the following information by email to: ExHoliday16@arteast.org
Subject: Submit to Holiday 2016
- Contact information: Name, address, phone number
- Submit up to 3 images of your work, as .jpg attachments. (Reminder-No ornaments, this is not a “Holiday Art” show.) Rename your photo files with your last name and a number. For example: Doe_01.jpg, Doe_02.jpg
- For each piece submitted, provide title and finished dimensions (including frame)
If you have any questions, please contact ExHoliday16@arteast.org or call (425) 392-3191.